Our Commitment to You
We treat all individual visitors that enter our Website www.bitcoinchange.co.il or the Store, as well as all private individuals that represent our corporate clients and all our private individual clients as Data subjects in the sense of the Data Protection regulation 679/2016/EU. The Company fulfills the role of the Data Controller with regards to all personal data, which relates to all individual visitors that enter our corporate website, as well as to all individual persons that represent our corporate clients (i.e. representative/s, local management and Universal Beneficial Owner/s).
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). This DPO remains independent within our corporate structure and has a direct connection to the top-level management at the Company by submission of electronic correspondence to Contact@bitcoinchange.co.il, you can get in touch with our DPO and submit your request with regards to your personal information.
We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of your personal information and data. By entrusting us with your information and data, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your information and data.
What Data we collect?
The Company collects personal information from our Website www.bitcoinchange.co.il, by the IT infrastructure of our corporate website provided by our Website’s server host, via the use of our contact form in the ‘contact us’section of our corporate website by individual visitors of our Website and during the course of rendering our services to our clients at the Store. This information collected include, but is not limited to the following data:
From corporate clients
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate of shareholders
- Certificate of registered address
- Resolution of Directors
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of good standing
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Audited financial statements
- Copies of Licenses granted to the corporate entity
- Information on corporate bank account numbers
- Set of contact data of corporate entity
- Set of contact data of employees and / or local management and / or Universal beneficial Owner
- Electronic wallet address
- Blockchain Transaction hash
From individuals representing a corporate client
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of ID card
- Proof of physical address of an individual
- Documents related to the origin of wealth of an individual
- Contact telephone number(s) related to an individual
- Electronic mail address related to an individual
- Electronic wallet address
- Blockchain Transaction hash
You are under no legal obligation to furnish any personal information about you, and the furnishing thereof is at your discretion and at your own free will. However, if you do not furnish certain information about you, the Company may not be able to provide its services to you.
What are your personal data used for?
Log Data, which is collected via our IT infrastructure for our Website, www.bitcoinchange.co.il, and which includes the IP (Internet Protocol) address and geographical location, as well as the internet access service provider of an individual visitor, information of the type of computer or telecommunication device used to enter our corporate website, information on the data accessed,the duration and frequency of sessions and the page visit history is used for internal statistical purpose only and neither retained, nor disclosed to any third party.
Contact data, including an individual’s name,surname, electronic mail address and any other personal information communicated to the Company via our chat function on our Website, as well as via the contact form in the ‘contact-us’-section of our corporate website, is used only for establishing a proper communication channel with the specific data subject. This data is stored and retained in accordance with the applicable legislation and neither disclosed to any third party, nor accessible to any unauthorized personnel or third party.
All data collected by the Company, which relate to our prospective and / or existing client (including individuals as well as representative/s, UBO/s and / or local management of corporate clients) is used for rendering our services to our clients.
Personal data related to a specific individual data subject is used to send commercial and non-commercial notifications of the Company to that data subject.
How is your personal data stored and/or retained?
We will only use, store, process and handle the client’s Personal Information and Data, in accordance Data Protection regulation 679/2016/EU.
This means we retain hard copies of personal data related to individual persons (individual visitors of our corporate website, private clients and/or representative/s or UBO/s of corporate clients) in protected storage facilities, to which unauthorized persons do not have any access.
We retain electronic soft copies of personal data related to individual persons(individual visitors of our corporate website, private clients and/or representative/s or UBO/s of corporate clients) in protected and encrypted IT facilities, free from unauthorized access.
All communication in which individuals share their personal data with the Company,the communication channel is protected by a SSL secure log protocol technology.
Your Rights to your data
In line with the provisions and requirements of the Data Protection Regulation 679/2016/EU on the protection of personal data, you remain the following rights to your personal data:
- You remain the right to have done corrections, rectifications and refreshments to your personal data.
- Subject to any applicable law, You remain the right to have your personal data deleted partly or completely.
- You remain the right to obtain information on the use and purpose to process your personal data.
- You remain the right to limit the purpose for processing and use of your personal data.However, this may have an effect on the accessibility of our regulated financial services rendered to you. You can refer to our DPO and / or our Compliance Department for further clarifications on this.
- You remain the right to opt-out from commercial and non-commercial newsletters and notifications from the Company by notification to our DPO accordingly.
- You remain the right to have all personal data, which is related to you and which is or had been collected during your visit and use of our corporate website and during your correspondence with the Company, being transferred to another Data Controller nominated by you.
- You remain the right to withdraw your previously given explicit consent with regards to the collection, use and processing of your personal data at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer by electronic mail services to Contact@bitcoinchange.co.il .
You can submit your request to make use of the above rights to your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) through electronic mail services to Contact@bitcoinchange.co.il .
We will not without your consent disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, or other, which you have provided to the Company.
The rendering of our services to our company’s prospective and / or existing clients requires the disclosure of personal data related to our prospective and / or existing clients to third parties. These third parties are external service providers,which are legally and economically independent from the Company and have third party agreements in place with the Company, whereas all of our sub contractors and / or external service partners are bound to our standard on Data Protection. Prior to processing personal data related to our clients, the Company will inform the specific client about that use and asks for the explicit consent of that person accordingly.
Use of Collected Information
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Issuance of Tax invoices or receipts;
- Customize features advertising that appears on the website; and, making other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise (such as social media platforms).
- to enable usto provide you better services;
- to enable youruse of our services in the Website;
- for productdevelopment purposes.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – such as weblogs, chat areas etc. we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
We may use “cookies,” or similar technologies which allow us to manage access to and use of the Services, recognize you and provide personalization, and help us understand how people use the our Services. You may not be able to access certain areas of our websites, if your computer does not accept cookies from us.
For your information, “cookies” are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Website, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trend sand patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences once retain areas of the Website where you may have entered preference information before.
We may transmit non-personally identifiable website usage information to third parties in order to show you advertising when you visit other sites.
Our Websites may include links to third-party sites, apps and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect data about you. We do not control third-party sites, apps and social media platforms and we encourage you to read their privacy notices so that you understand how they process information about you.
Our ad partners and our affiliate links may collect personal data from you for their own purposes.
- Ad partners include ad networks such as third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms.
- Affiliate links partners pay us when you buy things from them or another third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content.
Our ad partners use third party cookies to serve ads to you and to target you with tailored (or personalized) ads when you are on our sites and apps and when you visit third party sites.
You can decide who you will allow to set these third party cookies on your browser or device. You can change your mind and revisit your consent choices at any time by returning there.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
We do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
As a EEA residence or in case you are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from the Website or us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact our Contact@bitcoinchange.co.il
Children’s Guide lines
COPPA Compliance. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13. If you are under 18 years of age you are not authorized to provide us any personal information and should not use this Website.
We will make any reasonable effort to keep your information secure. If we become aware of a data vulnerability, we will attempt to promptly fix it in order to keep your data safe. We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the personal information under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, we are not responsible for the security policies, rules and technical measures used by third parties that received the Information and you hereby absolve us of any and all liability in connection with such use.
We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. We cannot guarantee nor do we represent that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of the Information, and we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of the Information.
We will keep your data for as long as we need it to provide you with products and services, comply with applicable law, resolve any disputes between us or with third parties, and to enforce any contracts between us.
If you feel your personal data has been infringed by the Company, please get in touch with our DPO at Contact@bitcoinchange.co.il.
Copyright and Trademark
All contents of this Web site are: Copyright (c) 2018 BitcoinChange. All rights reserved.
[Last updated September 25, 2018]